Users' privacy protection is very important for MOTO-CHROM. TCHÓRZEWSKI A. Therefore, we guarantee to the Users of www.motochrom.com the highest standards of privacy protection. MOTO-CHROM. TCHÓRZEWSKI A., as a data controller, takes care of the security of data provided by the Users.
The goal of the Controller is also to properly inform Users about the rights and obligations related to the processing of personal data, in particular regarding the provisions on the protection of personal data set out in Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27/04/2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and the repeal of Directive 95/46 / EC (hereinafter referred to as “the GDPR”) Therefore, out of concern for the privacy of the Website Users, the Controller has prepared this document to inform them about the legal grounds for the processing of personal data provided by the Users in connection with their use of the Website: www.notariusznawoli.com (further: the “Website”), methods of collecting, processing and protection of personal data, as well as the Users' rights.
The User is understood as every natural person who is a data subject and who uses www.motochrom.pl or electronic services available through the Website.
The Controller of personal data provided by the User on the www.motochrom.pl website is MOTO-CHROM. TCHÓRZEWSKI A., Kamienna 15, 61-423 Poznań, NIP 7881546210, (hereinafter referred to as the “Controller”).
- USER CONSENT
Personal data of the Website User are processed by the Controller based on the User's consent, and in some cases described in this document, based on legitimate interests of the Controller. The User has the right to withdraw their consent at any time. The withdrawal of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
- PERSONAL DATA PROCESSED BY THE CONTROLLER
- The method of obtaining personal data
The Controller obtains personal data directly from the User, via the Website where the User fills out the contact form and uses it to send messages to the Controller.
Providing personal data via the contact form is voluntary
- Types of personal data being processed:
The Controller collects the following personal data of the User via the Service:
- First and last name;
- E-mail address
- Telephone number
- Message content
- PURPOSES OF THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
PURPOSES OF THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA Communication with the User:
- Communication with the User
The Controller uses the User's personal data to communicate with them in a personalised manner. Information communicated to the User includes: information on the products or services offered, the security of personal data, network updates, reminders, but also suggested offers of the Controller or its partners. Communication with the User also refers to the User service. Personal data are used to help the User, solve technical problems and respond to claims or complaints.
- To present to the User commercial offers by electronic means.
The purpose of using the User's personal data provided by them via the contact form on the Website is marketing communication managed by the Controller as part of its business, in particular, presenting to the User commercial offers by electronic means.
- To present to the User commercial offers by phone.
The purpose of using the User's personal data provided by them via the contact form on the Website is marketing communication managed by the Controller as part of its business, in particular, presenting to the User commercial offers by phone.
The Controller may process personal details of the User provided in the contact form for following purposes:
- in order to conclude and perform a contract (if any) between the User and the Controller and serve the User as a client of the Controller in accordance with Article 6(1)(b) of the GDPR;
- in order to handle financial settlements with the User as a client of the Controller related to a contract between the parties (if any), as well as pursue claims (if any) against the User as a client based on legitimate interests of the Controller in accordance with Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR, and fulfil the Controller's legal obligations towards tax authorities on the basis of separate regulations in accordance with Article 6(1)(c) of the GDPR;
- in order to conduct the Controller's marketing activities based on legitimate interests of the Controller within the meaning of Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR, also in accordance with the declarations of intent concerning marketing communication submitted to the Controller. Consents given with regard to marketing communication (e.g. to sending commercial information by electronic means or being contacted by phone for direct marketing purposes) may be withdrawn at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal;
- in order to fulfil the legal obligations of the Controller towards the User as specified in the GDPR, within the meaning of Article 6(1)(c) of the GDPR.
- SHARING PERSONAL DATA
The User's personal data shall not be transferred by the Controller to third parties.
- USER’S RIGHTS User’s rights
- USER’S RIGHTS User’s rights
The User, at each and every stage of the processing of their data, is vested with a number of rights, which allow them to access their data, verify the data processing for correctness, and rectify their data, as well as the right to object to their processing, demand their erasure or restricting their processing, and the right of data portability.
If the User wants to exercise their rights as a data subject, they may contact the Controller using the following contact details: MOTO-CHROM. TCHÓRZEWSKI A., Kamienna 15, 61-423 Poznań, the right to make a complaint to the supervisory body
- The right to make a complaint to the supervisory body
The User whose personal data are processed by the Controller has the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body competent for the protection of personal data (the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection (PUODO)).
- The Controller informs the User that when using the Website, short text information known us “cookies” is saved on the User's terminal device. “Cookies” contain various IT data, including the name of the website from which they originate, the period of their storage on the User's terminal device, parameters and statistics and a unique number. “Cookies” are sent to the Website server via a web browser that is installed on the User's terminal device.
“Cookies” are used on the Website in order to:
- maintain the technical accuracy and continuity of the session between the Website server and the User's terminal device;
- optimise the User's use of the Website pages and customise their display on the User's terminal device;
- ensure the safe use of the Website;
- Gather statistics regarding visits to the Website;
- display the advertising content on the User's terminal device that will be optimally suited to their preferences.
The Website uses only “session” cookies. “Session cookies” are files that are automatically removed from the terminal device of the Website User once they log out of the Website, leave the Website pages or disable the Internet browser.
Administrator informuje, że:
- Internet browsers accept the installation of “cookies” on the User's terminal device by default. Each Website User may change the “cookie” settings in their Internet browser at any time in such a way that the browser will automatically block “cookies” or inform the User every time they are stored on their terminal device. Detailed information about the possibilities related to the use and handling of “cookies” is available in the settings of the web browser of the Website User.
- restricting the use of “cookies” by the User may adversely affect the correctness and continuity of the Services on the Website.
The content of “cookies” does not enable identification of the User. “Cookies” can be considered personal data only in conjunction with other identifying data, made available to the Controller by the User as part of their use of the Website.
Access to “cookies” processed by the Website server is granted exclusively to the Controller.
- OTHER IMPORTANT INFORMATION
- Ensuring the security of data
The Controller introduces appropriate measures to ensure the security of the User's personal data. The secure use of the Website is ensured by the systems and procedures that protect the data against unauthorised access and disclosure. In addition, the systems and processes used by the Controller are regularly monitored for possible threats. Personal data obtained by the Controller are stored in computer systems with strictly limited access.
- Storage of personal data
The period of storage of the Users' personal data depends on the Controller's purposes of data processing.
The Controller stores personal data for such a period as is necessary to achieve specific goals, i.e. for the period of the Controller's business activity.
In every situation described above, once the necessary processing period expires, the data may be processed only for the purpose of pursuing claims related to the relationship between the parties until such claims are legally and finally settled.
- Contact information
In addition, it is also possible to contact us by mail at: Kamienna 15, 61-423 Poznań.
This document was last updated on 23.07.2018."